- American Sidesaddle Association - ASA provides a supportive network of regional sidesaddle groups in order to promote sidesaddle and enjoy the camaraderie of other sidesaddle enthusiasts.
- International Side Saddle Organization - ISSO is a group dedicated to the art of side saddle riding.
- NEA Sidesaddle Association - the oldest non-profit sidesaddle group in the US.
- Ontario Sidesaddle Association - established in 2010 to promote and encourage the art of sidesaddle riding in Ontario.
- Side Saddle Association - British organization founded in 1974 which is one of the largest, and probably oldest, association of sidesaddle riders in the world.
- Side Saddle Association Area II - An affiliate of the British organization above.
- Georgia Ladies Aside - GALA - a group of ladies dedicated to the lovely art of sidesaddle riding.
- The Liberty Network - an independent group dedicated to the promotion of all things sidesaddle. Their on-line magazine "The Balance" is the most informative publication of the art of sidesaddle riding and news from the sidesaddle community from around the world.
- World Side Saddle Association - a new national sidesaddle group that is open to ALL disciplines and activities. No web site at this time but you can contact Pam Davis for information on joining.
- Texas Ladies Aside - The Texas Ladies Aside, the official Equestrian Drill Team of Texas (74th Leg., 1995), is a unique group: the women ride only Peruvian Paso horses and they ride them aside.
- Prairie Ladies Aside - The Prairie Ladies Aside (PLA) is a group of women interested in improving their riding skills, both aside and astride, who enjoy parades, exhibitions, and trail riding.
Sidesaddle Saddleries and Apparel
- Ageless Patterns - a pattern company dedicated to the preservation of vintage clothing patterns.
- Hartmeyers - outfitters for the english horse & rider. Sidesaddles, aprons, etc.
- Sidesaddle Heaven - new and used sidesaddles, clinics by the "Sidesaddle Success" team, and sidesaddle equipment. Also sidesaddle wedding planning.
- Heritage Tack & Saddlery - custom sidesaddles by Lillian Chaudhary.
- Hundred Oaks - specialists in ladies sidesaddles
- Recollections - Victorian era dresses, habits and accessories.
- Side Saddle Lady - celebrates the art of side-saddle riding in its range of habit dressmaking patterns, gifts, accessories, and the online museum of historical and general interest.
- SuitAbility - equestrian riding apparel sewing patterns.
- Amazon Dry Goods - for patterns books, etc. 1-800-798-7979
- Moondance Emporium - goods for the Western rider and decorator. Special ladies to appear at your period event. (You must see those to believe - very entertaining!)
- Corset Making Supplies - a great source for corset making supplies and kits. Prices are very reasonable too!
- Cafe Press - Sidesaddle accessories and memorabilia. Proceeds from some articles go toward the promotion of sidesaddle in Virginia.
- Tattersalls - a source of sidesaddles and habits.
- American Lady Aside - Saddles, and appointments, etc.
- Pete's Custom Saddles - Sidesaddles rebuilt, repaired and made new.
- Sidesaddle Costumes - Some great looking costumes for sidesaddle riders. Also has undergarments.
- Wildhorse Fashion - Period sidesaddle habits
- Double Dutch Ranch - Mary Vanderloop, sidesaddle clinician and demonstrator.
- Cochran Corral - Home of Twin Creeks Ranch and trainers/clinicians Glenn and Sally Cochran
- Hobo's Hideout Bed, Breakfast and Barn - Mountain Shadows Tennessee Walking Horse Farm in Mancos, CO. A safe place to overnight when traveling with large animals and a destination spot for trail riders.
- Cowgirl Entertainment - Enjoy entertainment by authentic Old West cowgirls
- Shadows of the Old West - the Upper Midwest's premier Old West performance troupe
- Happy Tails - Hand Crafted Equine Tail Bags & Custom Horse Tail Bags
Tail Bags Designed With Horse & Owner In Mind
Indiana Equestrian Clubs
- Indiana Saddle Horse Association - ISHA is the only all breed horse club in the state of Indiana. Every breed is recognized and appreciated. From minis to quarter horses, you can find them all at one of our shows.
- Indiana Arabian Horse Club - One of the oldest and most active Arabian clubs in the nation. In 2010, the IAHC is celebrating their 75th anniversary.
Reenactment and Living History Events
The Hoosier Ladies Aside are proudly listed in the following directories: